We will never share, sell, or rent mailing lists or individual personal information with anyone without your advance permission or unless ordered by a court of law. Information submitted to us is only available to employees managing this information for purposes of contacting you or sending you e-mails based on your request for information and to contracted service providers for purposes of providing services relating to our communications with you.
Each email sent contains an easy, automated way for you to cease receiving email from us, or to change your expressed interests. If you wish to do this, simply follow the instructions at the end of any email.
Information Collection and Use
- Ratingz, Inc collects personally identifiable information when you register for an account on any of our sites, when you visit pages, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes.
- When you register with Ratingz, Inc, we ask for your name, email address, birth date, gender, and zip code. Once you register with Ratingz, Inc and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- Ratingz, Inc also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information and the page you requested.
- Ratingz, Inc uses information for three general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, to fulfill your requests for certain products and services, and to contact you about specials and new products.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Ratingz, Inc will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
- Ratingz, Inc may send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of Ratingz, Inc to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.);
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process.
- Ratingz, Inc may set and access cookies on your computer.
- Ratingz, Inc allows other companies that are presenting advertisements on some of our pages to set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to our cookies.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- Ratingz, Inc gives you the ability to edit your Ratingz Network Account Information and preferences at any time, including whether you want Ratingz, Inc to contact you about specials and new products.
- Your Ratingz Network Account Information is password-protected for your privacy and security.
- Ratingz, Inc may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.